Head of Casino
Overall Purpose of Role:
The Head of Casino is an influential management role which will work closely with other product areas. The Head of Casino will be the leading company expert ensuring commercial success and future growth and will be able to be based remotely ideally in LATAM with travel. Must speak Spanish and English.
- Manage P&L of the casino product group
- Work with management / CEO to develop and implement casino strategy
- Define the Global long-term strategy and prioritisation of product roadmap ensuring on-going development of new features
- Work closely with customer services to ensure best practices are standard
- Regular reporting to senior stakeholders on analytics
- Manage the budgeting process
- Team building, management / leadership
- Manage the product lifecycle for Gaming products from market scoping to board sign off through to delivery, launch and optimisation of products
- Maintain customer focus, utilising customer insight, usability testing, web analytics and competitive trends.
- Developing a UX strategy to enhance ‘player journey’
- Commercial negotiation and relationship management with third party suppliers
- Work with in-house software development team to deliver effective integrations and maintain a continual flow of new content
- 7+ years of experience of working within an online Casino role
- 3-5 years of online Casino P&L Management with a highly regarded online casino brand
- 5+ years of online marketing, with particular emphasis in areas of conversion, CRM / retention, and maximising player lifetime value.
- Experience of developing a highly engaging UX strategy and innovative player journey experience.
- Experience of devising an internationally scalable growth strategy
- Ability to manage staff effectively and maintain positive working relationships with a diverse group of internal and external personnel
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Strong communication, organisational and project implementation skills
- Ability to work effectively with other highly talented individuals
- Fluency in Spanish & English is a must
This is a rare opportunity and an ideal time to work closely with a well-known team of highly successful entrepreneurs. They have the experience, investment, and ambition to build a global gaming operation. You will have the opportunity to be highly instrumental in determining the future direction and ultimate success of the business.