Head of Call Centre Performance – Costa Rica – iGaming Operator
Our client, a leading iGaming operator are realigning their customer operations centre and have a need to hire an individual to focus on improving the employee’s performance.
- Experience of providing structured plans and setting clear objectives that implements strategy and drives delivery within a contact centre department.
- Experience of creating a culture of learning, to maintain a capable and high performing workforce
- Experience of managing multi-channel operational service centres in large complex organisations
- Demonstrates a passion for customers, Learns and shares knowledge, inspires others to achieve better outcomes
- Ability to interpret customer insight/analytics and feedback to review and improve the customer experience
- Experience of developing teams that takes account of the needs of various stakeholder groups and supports customer and organisational needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Proven ability to negotiate and persuade and build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Ability to communicate with, engage and influence team members, customers, partners and stakeholders,
- Develop, implement and monitor a performance management framework that accurately measures team performance in operational and service areas including use of complaints data
- Manage, motivate and develop employees through effective performance management. Ensure you meet and exceed your team and individual performance. Encourage a culture of ownership within employees.
- Take responsibility for the training and development program of the team, working with organisational development teams & Team leaders to execute.
- Monitor customer demand and workflow, prioritising resources where required.
- Ensure that all staff complies with security, Data Protection and confidentiality policies at all times.
- Monitor the changing needs of the service, liaising with internal and external customers to assess areas for improvement to develop strategies to address this.
- Demonstrable experience in managing performance within a large operations and service centre 150 employees plus
- Excellent people-management experience
- Ideally qualified in Green Belt or Black Belt Six Sigma
This position requires full relocation to Costa Rica, the client will provide assistance and all visas. If this is something you can consider please apply.