Business Development Manager-US
Contract: Full Time/Permanent
Location: Remote in US, East Coast preferred
Compensation: $100k-$150k base, $100k commissions
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Paid Time Off, Sick Time, 401K
Raketech is quickly establishing itself as one of the leading affiliates and performance marketing actors in the US iGaming market. To spearhead the continued growth, we are now looking for Sr. BDM person to lead our US sales efforts. The main responsibilities in this role are to sell our digital marketing and affiliation products in the US, to enable the growth of our existing US portfolio, as well as identifying and integrating potential acquisitions.
- To sell Raketech’s digital marketing and affiliation products in the US
- To develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and continues growth in the US
- To define and communicate sales goals and ensure C-level executives are informed on the progress of those goals
- To build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs
- To Build and lead a team of Sales Account Managers
- To work hand in hand with our Legal & Compliance Team to ensure compliance and that necessary licenses are obtained and maintained
- To monitor US-specific iGaming trends and developments and share information with c-level executives and with the rest of the organization
- To work closely with our Business Development Team to ensure the successful identification and integration of potential M&A targets
- To regularly engage with the Product owners to ensure that their products are optimized for the US market
- Strong Understanding of iGaming
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or a related field; a Master's degree is advantageous.
- Proven business development experience
- Proven ability to achieve financial targets
- Demonstrable track record of closing new businesses and developing commercial strategies to open up new opportunities
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional leadership, management, and presentation skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to operate effectively at organizational levels.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detail-oriented and persuasive.
- Track record of delivering new business against a target/budget