Our customer is one of the largest gaming operators in Costa Rica and we are looking for someone to lead their BI & Analytical strategy.
The company will offer a very good basic salary + a very attractive annual bonus scheme and relocation assistance.
The ideal person coming into this role will need to be prepared to be hands on as well as have the vision to create and drive the BI & Analytical strategy for the business.
- Conduct data analysis to make business recommendations (cost-benefit, invest-divest,
forecasting, impact analysis).
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of
stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Work closely with the product and analytics teams to scope business needs, design metrics, and build reports and visual dashboards
- Provide internal customers with meaningful and valuable insights to increase players
satisfaction and retention
- Develop and automate reports, build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at
scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs,
formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis,
ongoing scaled deliverables, and presentations.
- Deliver actionable insights and interpretation based on raw and aggregated data
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the company applications and its economy devise
strategies and tactics to put them to an effective use to improve performance indicators.
- Manage existing analytics vendor relationships, and lead the engagement of new ones
- Set goals and drive the overall roadmap for the business intelligence reporting team
- Serve as a champion of sound decision-making at all levels of the company
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
Experience with segmentation, definition, and monitoring of KPI’s
At least 5 years experience in business intelligence, data engineering, or related area
- At least three years experience working as part of a reporting team using a modern reporting platform such as Qlikview, Tableau and MS Power BI in both an analytical and development capacity.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related discipline.
- Experience with data visualization libraries such as d3
- Proven success building and leading business intelligence teams
- Expert at data modelling, and performance optimization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in engagement with multiple management levels across technical users and business units
- Experience in translating analysis results into business recommendations and business
questions into an analysis framework
- Experience in statistics, working with statistical packages, and in working with datasets
- Direct team management experience or demonstrated leadership potential.
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends. Applied knowledge of
measurement, statistics and program evaluation.
- Distinctive analysis skills and impeccable business judgment. Strong written and verbal
- Some familiarity with the sports betting industry
- Knowledgeable of a wide range of sports in the context of betting,
- Mathematically minded, and comfortable with statistics, probability and logical problems.