One of the biggest companies within iGaming industry is looking for a Head of Analytics with an experience in such industry to join their big team.
- To lead and develop the Analytical activity for gaming platform with the aim of influencing and informing effective strategic and tactical Business decisions and solutions, and optimizing Business performance.
- Create a structured and synchronized Analytical infrastructure (including system, methodologies, KPI’s, reports, etc.) across the Company which effectively supports
- both strategic and operational decisions and Business objectives.
- Work closely with the inhouse BI Development Team to deliver the most relevant data to all stakeholders.
- Create Prediction Models along with the CRM, VIP and Acquisition Teams to optimize ROI on budget and improve customer segmentation.
- Perform ongoing post analysis to Acquisition and CRM campaigns and prioritize delivery to stakeholders according to size of opportunity.
- Lead and continuously develop a team of Analysts across the Group to maintain, monitor and analyse data to optimize business performance by providing relevant reports and analysis to support the Business units’ objectives and queries.
- Ongoing research of industry trends in order to make relevant recommendations to improve the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Using data to analyse customer behaviour and preferences to support Marketing/Product efforts to optimize the brand experience and customer relation strategies.
- Continuously collaborate with all parts of the Group to understand Business requirements and raise red flags, e.g. trends, bugs, errors, bleeding channels, etc.
- Supporting Senior Management in producing information for the Board creating budget forecasts and reviews.
- Embracing a strong information security culture ensuring full adherence to all information security policies, practices and procedures.
- Responsibility to periodic reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) to the business.
- Morally, ethically and legally responsible and sets an example to meet and exceed standards as a Responsible Gaming Operator.
Areas of Responsibility:
- To lead and develop the Analytical activity for the Business with the aim of influencing and informing effective strategic and tactical Business decisions and solutions, and optimizing Business performance
- Degree or equivalent within financial, mathematical or economics discipline.
- Proven experience in effectively leading and managing a team.
- Online Gaming background, preferably from a European Sports Book brand
- Strong business awareness and ability to generate effective solutions and using sound negotiation and influencing skills.
- Visionary approach and experience in working in collaboration across the wider Business.
- Proficient in analysis and interpreting data.
- Ability to synthesize data from a variety of sources and translate into effective and actionable reports.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of leading and delivering in a dynamic and changing environment.
Proven Experience In:
- Advanced statistical analysis and use of statistical analysis technology and tools
- Understanding of how to apply and interpret statistical techniques to real business data
- Operational reporting
- Documentation / process writing skills
- Developing data mining models using R, Python or equivalent language
- Data Base querying and SQL syntacs
- Proficient user of Excel
- Basic programming skills
- Developing process and procedures
Very attractive salary.
If you are interested and open to relocation please do not hesitate to apply or contact directly on firstname.lastname@example.org