A pioneering iGaming business across Casino & Sports is looking for an experienced Affiliate Manager to lead the department and build the entire team.
- Accountable for the effectiveness of all Gaming Affiliate marketing activity delivered in support of all channels across the Interactive business.
- Plan all Gaming Affiliate marketing activity for the business through Budget/Forecast process.
- Handle "VIP" Affiliates and to develop ways of working to migrate top affiliates into partners and to migrate lower yield partners into Affiliates.
- Manage all Gaming Affiliate activity, including the management of key messages, copy and creative solutions through to live placement and evaluation; ensure that all campaigns and activity are consistent with both brand values and overall campaign themes.
- Management and evaluation of all support agencies and technology partners required to deliver the affiliate plan, including contract negotiations, target setting, KPI setting and evaluation, reporting and relationship building.
- Utilise all available tools within the Affilka to optimise affiliate marketing effectiveness- including the evaluation and configuration of "bolt on" tools and available affiliate network/s.
- Responsible for delivering clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activity to key stakeholders.
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation and best practice for affiliate marketing and ensure all media activity is approved by Compliance team/s.
- Lead the Interactive presence at significant Affiliate marketing forums and events (where appropriate).
Interested? get in touch directly at: email@example.com or APPLY NOW!