A rare and exciting opportunity to join an expanding UK based gaming supplier experiencing a period of significant growth. Reporting directly to the CCO, the Head of Account Management is responsible for the day-to-day running and improvements of their existing client base across all product verticals.
You will be responsible for managing the relationship with existing clients through your team of Account Managers, while also taking the ownership of the client relationship, identifying commercial risk and opportunities and ultimately maximising customer retention.
- Have a thorough understanding of growing existing and new markets through innovative marketing & product strategy;
- Experience managing multicultural teams, some of them remotely, with a big emphasis on analysis and commercial advice.
- Is a capable leader of people, able to build and develop strong sales and marketing teams;
- Has experience in developing and executing successful go to market commercial strategies;
- Creates marketing material and sales collateral;
- Engages with other vertical managers to understand and advise on different commercial routes.
- Provides feedback on business development for new opportunities;
- Takes ownership of sales oriented reporting solutions;
- Has the ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges;
- Demonstrates strong negotiation and analytical skills;
- Possesses outstanding influencing and relationship skills;
- Is Prepared to travel and perform other company duties if required.
- Continuous evaluation and optimisation of internal procedures to make sure customer satisfaction.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within iGaming
- Experience in marketing and sales of a range of products used within Online industry;
- Dynamic, engaging and collaborative leader with a passion for getting the best out of people and teams;
- Clear strategic thinking and planning;
- Excellent management and communication skills to provide guidance to direct reports.
- Willingness to take ownership and be held accountable;
- Results driven;
- Flexible, adaptable, able to think creatively as plans evolve and events unfold;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong customer engagement skills;
- Strong influencing skills; persuasive, able to win support and engagement of others.