Our client in the i-Gaming sector is growing and looking to hire a Head of Legal and Compliance to be based in Malta but travel regularly (when safe to do so).
Main Duties Include:
Responsibility for all matters Legal and Compliance-
- Managing all legal requirements, covering regulatory risk, contractual matters and disputes, security and IP, corporate governance
- Managing and own all compliance aspects such as Anti Money Laundering and Responsible Gaming
- Managing all compliance activities including gaming licence applications processes, regulatory reporting and audits
- Lead and manage the Legal and Compliance Audit Committee
- Provide legal and compliance analysis, guidance and support when entering new regulated markets
- Hold and maintain PML and Key Account Licence and any other relevant regulatory key personal licences.
The ideal person will have;
- Be an experienced leader with strong leadership qualities
- Master of Laws (LL M) from a reputable European university
- Knowledge and understanding of iGaming, commercial, IT and internet laws
In return the opportunity to oversee and grow both the legal and compliance requirements of the business with a competitive salary.