Pentasia is seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to support our client's growing business in Las Vegas, NV. This role will be based in Las Vegas and will report to the Director of Marketing. We are seeking an experienced Growth Marketing Manager who has a keen eye for detail, has an interests in sports and wants to become part of a growing team.
- Lead all user acquisition and activation strategies for across direct response digital channels across multiple platforms – social media (FB, IG, Snap), search engines (Google), mobile storefronts (iOS & Google Play) and affiliates, etc.
- Partner with Director of Marketing to drive efficient acquisition and push the envelope for new areas and opportunities
- Manage acquisition budgets and activation plans across all states to hit KPI targets
- Manage full 360-degree view of user acquisition by iterating and improving reporting, insights, experiments and partners
- Leverage data sets to develop and drive tactical execution
- Stay on top of growth marketing technology and best practices to advance buying strategies
- Develop test plans for UA creatives, targeting segmentation and ads products and report on key metrics on a weekly basis
- Collaboratively work with internal and external partners to implement strategies
- Present recommendations and findings to senior management
- Understand and comply with all relevant regulatory requirements, including but not limited to internal controls and other rules and policies as mandated.
- 4+ years leading digital growth strategy and execution for gaming or consumer apps
- Significant experience in Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or Analytical field (or other relevant discipline) preferred
- Strong communication skills and experience influencing decisions
- Proven growth mindset; Product led, data driven and highly creative
- Results oriented, with the need to be objective and measure performance
- Metrics driven and continuously seeking improvement of marketing efforts to increase quality and productivity
- High attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills
- Flexible approach to work, with the ability to multitask essential
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Interest in sports, casinos and gaming desirable - Sports betting knowledge and a keen interest in sports desirable but not essential