A successful Group of Companies related to the i-Gaming sector is moving out of start-up and looking to hire a Group Accountant. With large investment provision last year, their growth plan is very much on-track.
This position reports to the CFO and can be London office-based or UK Remote.
Applications will be considered from Qualified Accountants with i-Gaming experience. A background in Audit would be seen as highly beneficial.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Delivery of individual and consolidated group, monthly management accounts
- Reporting to Shareholders and the Strategic Management Team on financial performance and Key Performance Indicators.
- Delivering year end statutory accounts and supporting schedules for the auditors.
- Liaison with Head of Payments to produce suitable payment/psp reconciliations across various Group companies and projects.
- Managing relationships with the Group’s financial and domiciliary providers.
- Providing financial advice and appraisal on new projects to ensure the best ROI.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a similar role/sector;
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualified with solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures and processes.
- Gaming Industry background, minimum of two years’ experience in the last four years
- Advanced MS Excel and financial software skills (Sage50 Pro);
A competitive salary and the opportunity to enhance your career and be part of succession-planning within the business is on offer.