Innovative and rapidly growing payments operator are looking for GoLang developers who are as unique as the language they code in.
Client are looking for people who really have a strong understanding of GoLang, how to best utilise the uniqueness of the language and contribute to its worthwhileness as a choice for the tech stack.
You will make sure GoLang programs are maintained and scaled, with good documentation and well tested. You will be collaborative by nature and work with colleagues to solve problems.
- Creating and deploying API's and complex workflows
- Developing testable, scalable and easily maintainable code.
- Taking part in and contributing to effectively, key architectural designs and discussions, helping to further move towards efficient distributed architecture.
- Efficiently taking software requirements and turning them into high performing solutions.
- Excellent proficiency and understanding of GoLang and its paradigms and idioms.
- Experience with the Golang’s templating language
- Proficiency or at least comprehension of asynchronous programming and knowledge of Goroutine and channel patterns.
- Ginkgo and other forms of testing frameworks.
- Familiarity with Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Proficiency in high performance/low latency design.
- Glide, dep and other Vendor Package Management
- Understanding of ORM (Gorm etc) .
- Can build API's using the most modern and up to date standards.
- Previous experience in the payment industry
- Messaging frameworks like RabbitMQ
- OpenSSL, modsecurity, general security knowledge
- Linux and DevOps skills with AWS, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.
- Ruby or Ruby on Rails