Established iGaming operator launching exciting entry into the Maltese market.
To be a part of this new and exciting entry, they are looking for driven and motivated developers with self initiative to join the foundations of the operation already there and be a core part of driving the location forward. You will be working on the latest technology, so must be a tech enthusiast who keeps up to date with market trends.
- Maintain and enhance existing Casino products
- Manage performance issues effectively using the latest up to date tech effectively
- Identify and resolve challenging server performance issues.
- Spot bottlenecks and consistently/frequently enhance the performance of services/products
- Don't be satisfied with existing performance, consistently evaluate performance, durability and the safety/security of apps in production and staging, using GoLang, Node and Lua .
- Collaborate with your team members effectively on important areas such as algorithm redesign. request latency and resource consumption.
- Work effectively within an agile team.
- Experience and expertise within GoLang and Lua specifically.
- Have a minimum of 2 years server side development experience
- Great character (attention to detail, problem solving determination, communication skills)
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Exposure to DevOps, specificially tech like: AWS, GCP, Kubernetes.
- Previous exposure to development of chess-type board games or card games.