An international online FX broker company is now seeking a Global HR Director, to be based in Limassol, Cyprus.
Responsibilities to include but not be limited to:
- Managing the global HR function focusing on deriving and delivering talent management strategy.
- Supporting senior management and business leaders to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, structures and processes.
- Ensuring that all HR policies and procedures are implemented appropriately across all regions, and are compliant with local regulation and labour laws.
- Developing and implementing active L&D training and development programmes.
- Monitoring and aligning C&B practices, implementation of various benefits scheme by region.
- Academic and professional qualifications in relevant subjects and fields.
- 10+ years of experience in a similar or equivalent role, gained in the IT, Digital, On-line sectors.
- Experience of managing geographically dispersed teams across differing time zones.
- Strong background and expertise as an HR generalist, with specific focus on compensation and benefits, employee relations, learning and development, employment law, HR systems developing corporate culture.
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholders of all levels internally and externally is essential as is the ability to offer wider strategic and business leadership.