Global Campaign Manager
Our client a leading software development company focused on I-Gaming is looking for an experienced, creative and hands-on Campaign Manager to join the Gaming division, which creates and supplies online casino content to operators across a diverse range of global markets via three commercial brands.
Reporting into the Gaming Head of Marketing you will be tasked with designing and delivering an innovative client promotion strategy which supercharges client growth and helps the business disrupt the incumbent market leaders. Experience creating and managing client campaigns in the Asia region is highly desirable.
- Build and lead a high-performing Campaign team passionate about our brands, products and clients.
- Develop the client promotions strategy in conjunction with the Head of Marketing and the Commercial team to ensure it drives enhanced product placement and increases client/player loyalty and value across each of the commercial brands.
- Accountable for all aspects of the client promotions strategy including planning, segmentation, development, testing, sign off, execution, analysis, reporting and optimisation.
You will have
- A proven background in a marketing role with a strong understanding of the online casino supplier/operator/player ecosystem.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining a fast growing, exciting and dynamic business in the I-Gaming space then please get in touch.
- A track record of running successful and disruptive campaigns for challenger supplier brands.
- Strong focus on cost benefit/ROI, managing budgets and hitting growth targets.