A leading online media company is looking for a German native Content Manager to join their growing team. This role can be remote, ideally based in a European time zone, for ease of communication with the rest of the team.
What we are looking for:
- Native German & English language skills (written & spoken).
- Professional experience in managing a content or editorial team.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- A moderate grasp of SEO techniques.
- Excellent leadership & communication skills.
What will you be doing?
- Support the delivery of content for the German market.
- Lead, manage and develop a team of content writers and editors.
- Conduct 121’s with you team.
- Assist with hiring processes and training of new team members
- Develop & upkeep an editorial calendar.
- Create a tone of voice for the related market.
- Proofread, edit, improve, update and occasionally clean up writers’ outdated content.
- Ensure that the content is relevant, findable, and accurate.
- Optimize content according to current SEO standards.
- Collaborate with various departments to plan and develop our site’s content, style and layout.