What’s it all about?
- Customer support via Live Chat, email and telephone Communication is Key! We communicate in a friendly and empathetic way at all times ensuring that we provide an experience which is second to none.
- Assisting Payments/Fraud or other departments where necessary We are a team and offer the opportunity to branch out and develop your skills and expertise in various areas of the industry.
- Integrating into a team and sharing responsibilities We are a vibrant evolving company always seeking champions who challenge their skillset and actively participate in improving their work environment.
What’s the Job?
- Proactive problem solving
Understanding player’s needs, weigh and process the information provided to apply an appropriate problem solving processes in order to develop and implement a workable solution.
To anticipate, recognise and meet the needs of customers, taking responsibility for maintaining the highest service standards and developing and sustaining productive client relationships.
- Up Sell You take the initiative to contact players to promote our brand psychology and goals.
- Maintaining relationships You will ensure that all players receive an outstanding level of service.
- Process information and follow up You will actively communicate with relevant departments to provide a timely escalation process and follow up with pending issues to resolve appropriately.
What do you bring to the table?
- Previous experience in iGaming will be considered an asset Although not essential, it would be recommended that aspiring candidates have some iGaming experience or knowledge of the industry.
- Fluency in English and German Only fluent English and German speakers will be considered for this role.
- You work well as part of a team Teamwork is part and parcel of your daily work etiquette and should encourage your colleagues to show respect and gratitude for your efforts.
- You are diligent and possess a keen eye for detail You show a passion for your job and you are able to commit to performing your daily tasks in a manner which befits your position.
- You are charismatic and sociable You are charming with an open-minded approach and communicate in a friendly, professional manner.
- You are flexible and adaptable You demonstrate flexibility in accepting change and new ideas and adapt to the constant changing requirements that this work environments offers.