Have you got previous product management experience? Have you got experience working in an e-commerce or m-commerce environment, ideally in a B2C product role?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a leading tier 1 gambling operator.
The role will be to live and breathe how the customers interact with the gaming products to ensure delivery that is easy & speedy, engaging, innovative and above all safe set of customer experiences.
The Gaming Product Manager will help shape & execute against a vision & strategy for how the business can leverage its significant software development resources to create a differentiated and market leading mobile led gaming offering.
- Ensure the gaming product performance and user experiences will be on a par with or exceed industry leading digital experiences
- Align with key stakeholders in Commercial, Marketing, Tech, Compliance, Insight, Design amongst other areas to validate, refine and optimise the Gaming product strategy & roadmap priorities based on customer insight, relevant data, commercial performance, regulatory requirements and the competitive market context
- Ensure the product experience across all gaming products i.e. Sportsbook, Exchange, Casino, PBX, aligns with the overall gaming customer proposition
- Ensure all Gaming front end experiences and interactions are optimized to deliver an experience that is true to the brand
- Ensure optimisation of the Gaming Product across the business’s range of sites & apps with a particular focus on front end, in order to serve customer demand and improve commercial performance.
- Strong industry experience with excellent domain expertise in particular with regard to slots, live casino, gaming content providers and gaming generally
- Stakeholder management & influencing skills: Is comfortable operating at pace to a high standard despite requiring the involvement of multiple stakeholders across multiple countries in order to deliver results. Actively builds a network of effective relationships.
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.