Our client, a multi-billion-dollar bookmaker, are currently hiring a Gaming Performance Analyst to join their team in either Dublin or London. Reporting to the Performance Manager, you will be responsible for driving performance across the client’s Gaming team. You will play a central role in influencing and supporting our Customer Engagement, Cross-Sell and Acquisition strategies, as well as having significant exposure to senior stakeholders.
- Monitor performance to ensure targets are met and decisions can be made in a timely manner
- Identify and communicate strengths / weaknesses to relevant stakeholders together with solutions and advice
- Generate reusable reports using different analytical tools to support self-serve solutions
- Produce in-depth pieces of analysis and strategic insights detailing underlying trends and recommendations
Skills & Qualifications:
- Adopts a long-term view and anticipates future trends whilst being committed to achieving results and works well under pressure
- Ability to clearly communicate findings in a concise, honest and effective manner, as well as listens with intent and values the views of others
- Highly enthusiastic and willing to learn; wants to identify patterns and find great things
- Strong SQL with a solid understanding of data and analytical technical infrastructure
- Excellent data manipulation skills in Excel to produce output appropriate to the audience
- Competence in data visualisation tools, including but not limited to Tableau / Looker
- A minimum of 2-years’ experience in a similar role
- A track record of producing / interpreting insights that influence senior decision makers and other stakeholders
- Experience working in an agile environment and quickly reacting to business underperformance
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!