Our client, an innovative social gaming company in both the Online Social Casino and Poker markets is looking to recruit a Gaming Integrity Manager
Mission: To lead the Game Integrity team to ensure that Global Poker is a fair and safe place to play online poker.
Outcomes: Over 1-3 years of experience
Review rules, policies, procedures around all things Game Integrity (Collusion, Multiple Account Abuse, Chip Dumping, Promo abuse, etc) and suggest and drive improvements to these. **Bots handled by Bot manager that you will work closely with.
Do so in 60 days.
- Ensure all relevant staff are across changes
- Handle GI escalations such as appeals, legal threats, BBB and MGA complaints, complex cases
- Review existing tools and reports and make recommendations if necessary for additional reports.
- Drive improvements to tools and reports, liaising with Development and D&A teams
- To be the internal go-to expert in all things poker, collusion and fraud
- Manage GI team based in Manila
- Formalise their KPIs and assessments. Will involve regular travel (quarterly) and early morning meetings
- Ensure GI department achieves its KPIs
- TBA once department has matured.
- Report to Head of Compliance.