Are you interested in the multi-billion-dollar, global gaming industry? Do you like sports? Are you great with numbers and with people? This is an extremely unique opportunity to utilize your Finance, Customer Service and advanced Excel skills as a Gaming Finance Analyst in Jersey City, NJ for one of the world's leading B2B and B2C digital gaming companies with expanding U.S. operations.
If you are seeking an exciting and high-growth industry in which to apply your experience as an accountant, analyst or finance associate...or if you are a customer service professional and recent finance graduate with advanced Excel skills seeking your foot-in-the-door opportunity...this could be the ideal company in which to further your career and have fun doing what you love to do.
- You will be responsible for carrying out the day-to-day finance operations processes within the Gaming Finance Team.
- Serving as front-line player support for all Gaming Finance related queries, you will deliver world class service directly to customers who need assistance, ensuring there is minimal impact to their experience and customer journey.
- Working closely with Gaming Finance team members, you will ensure group ‘Know Your Customer’ and Responsible Gaming strategy is performed in line with regulatory compliance requirements.
- Monitor all incoming and outgoing financial activity.
- Manage several key fraud prevention & detection reports.
- Respond to real-time fraud and risk indicator alerts.
- Monitor member activity to detect potential Problem Gambling.
- Monitor member Geo-location activity.
- Manage member transaction disputes / chargebacks.
- Handle incoming Gaming Finance related escalations from Customer Service.
- Process member Cash Out requests in line with Group AML and KYC policies.
- Monitor 3rd party payment systems to identify potential technical issues.
- Problem solve and investigate day-to-day issues.
- Maintain close communication with VIP team to ensure that all fraud, risk & AML requirements are satisfied for high value customer relationships.
- Verify member identity documents.
- Act as a liaison between members and internal Management & Technical Teams & 3rd party supplier contacts.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s, linking, financial modeling).
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in providing customer assistance via telephone is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Knowledge of risk management, Internet industry and online payment mechanisms.
- Innovative and creative thinker.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Customer service minded and passion for service excellence.
- Flexible and organized with excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- Preferred - Experience in online gambling.
- Preferred - Interest in Sports and Sports Betting.
- Preferred - Knowledge and experience within the Banking Industry.
* Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not now, nor in the future, require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
** This full-time position will work 4 (four) 10-hour shifts per week and may include paid overtime every other weekend.
Interested? Next steps…
This role is progressing quickly with interviews being scheduled right away, so please apply ASAP.
Pentasia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.