An iGaming industry leading B2B Games Development operator are looking for more Games Engineers to add to their growing Spanish Market entry
Client focusing heavily on not only producing top quality software for their clients, but also making sure this stays a top quality product, this is where you come in!
You will be working on the hottest Casino products, providing services in installation, configuring and ongoing support of that software. You will need to be an open minded and driven professional, who recognises that the scope for learning never stops.
- Organising and conducting the release of new software
- Top quality support for the company's key clients
- Keep on top of and add to technical documentation.
- Comprehend effectively and act on efficiently, incidents which have been logged.
- Meet KPI and Customer Satisfaction metrics.
- Pool your ideas and collaborate effectively with your colleagues
- When required work on an on call basis Provide support and deployment functions outside of normal working hours when required.
- 37.5 hour week (Monday- Friday) Shift basis, which will vary in between these house (8:30-10pm)
- Strong SQL skills (MSSQL / T-SQL.)
- Experience with various version of Windows servers
- Prior exposure to Azure Applications
- Exposure to Azure DevOps either in personal time or production level
- Competency with tools like Terraform.
- Experience with CI / CD Pipeline Automation.
- Messaging frameworks like (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Cloud technologies (especially AWS)
Whats in it for you?
- Excellent benefit package
- Working on software releases for one of the iGaming industry's most prominent operators
- Generous relocation package
- Unmatched team atmosphere/company culture and plenty of team building activities
- Training and development that will make this place your home for years to come