Games Content Executive
**Must be based in Sofia, Bulgaria or able to relocate – Remote option is not possible**
Working within the products team, the selected candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders, overseas clients, and third-party providers to manage and action game content releases. The candidate will be tasked with the end-to-end setup of casino games using internal tools and releasing content to casino sites while meeting tight deadlines.
- Feed key information to the Content Manager regarding content performance (image sizes for different resolutions, optimization of images, game performance), flagging any potential issues and their severity.
- Proactively manage current on-site games content on a day-to-day basis.
- Respond to content errors/issues and drive swift resolution.
- Take ownership of content across several sites and become the in-house expert on games content.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Has worked extensively with in-house Configuration Tools and CMS is a must.
- Previous digital marketing experience within an Igaming setup.