Our Client in the Bahamas is looking to recruit a Games & Casino content manager to join their growing team.
The salary will be dependent on experience but will be tax free and paid in USD. The company will also offer a very good benefits package and a good relocation allowance.
The chosen applicant must have an analytical mind who can share key insights to ensure success in many competitive markets and be able to spot both internal and external growth opportunities in the business.
- Being accountable for game releases, roadmap management and positioning.
- Working closely with 3rd Party Suppliers.
- Closely supervising competitors and market trends and ensuring product and offering is driven in the market
- Acting as the focal point for any regulatory changes for your market(s)
- Living on the site(s) you manage and reporting/following up on any issues you find
- Performance reporting for your market.
- Working hand in hand with the Marketing team.
- Product Management