**This role would ideally be based in Malta, London, or Gibraltar; however, remote option may be made possible** - Preference will be given to locally based applicants.
Reporting directly to the Head of Products, you will be entrusted with several administrative duties related to the client’s casino game lobby. Main responsibility for this role, will be managing weekly game releases along with upcoming ones, this will include, collecting information, basic game function testing and maintain accurate & details game records. He/she will also be the key communicator between the between game compliance, testing teams and third parties. Other administrative tasks would include but not limited to: configuration of games in the system, updating portfolio of games, setting & monitoring wagering requirements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of Photoshop or other design programmes.
- Worked for minimum 1 year within the iGaming industry, ideally within an online casino environment & dealing with third party suppliers.
- Working knowledge of third-party gaming suppliers back office systems and portals
- Ideally having a basic understanding of an online casino lobby.
- Excellent communication skills (English) and with the ability to speak technical teams.
- Quick learner & self-motivated.
- Possess an eye for detail.