A fast growing and global live-gaming platform provider are looking for an Indian game enthusiast with a background in Product Management to be an Indian Game Specialist. Ideally our client would like the Game Specialist to be based in their new Bucharest offices (Visa sponsorship available), however for the right candidate they would consider a remote option.
- Monitoring games performance and coming up with recommendations for improvements and new features.
- Understanding stakeholders' needs and helping in developing and reviewing design concepts for new games and/or new features.
- Coming up with new game ideas based on market needs, operator requests and stakeholder requests.
- Liaising with Indian market operators/brands together with the Commercial and Sales teams and understand and process client needs and requests.
- Being a part of the Agile process and participating in Agile ceremonies.
The perfect candidate will have:
- A passion for games, the candidate must be an avid player of Indian games such as: Andar Bahar (Katti), Teen Patti (Indian Flush) and all its variants, Paplu and Passa/ Indian Dice.
- In-depth knowledge of Indian gambling culture, products and market.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders and team members.
- Good time-management skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please get in touch at email@example.com