Multinational Social Games company is looking to hire a Game Producer as a permanent addition to the team in Barcelona, Spain.
- Deliver and produce our games on time and to the highest possible standard.
- Motivate and engage the team throughout the entire game development process.
- Oversee the development and creation of free-to-play game products from concept through to implementation and post-launch updates.
- Ensure that the team remains focused on the vision and plan for each of the games.
- Work directly with game designers, software engineers, and game artists to ensure that the games are on the right path.
- Operate effective schedules to balance business objectives and resource constraints.
- Maintain an accurate, detailed, and up-to-date project plan.
- Drive the overall quality of our games, working closely with product management and lead game designers.
- Self-motivated and proactive working style.
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good management and leadership skills.
- Ability to drive and motivate people.
- Ability to smooth out and facilitate conflicts.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively, both internally with colleagues and externally with the company’s business contacts and partners.
- Advanced understanding of game development processes.
- Strong project management and data analysis skills.
- Passion for mobile games.
- 3+ years of experience working in game production.
- 1+ years of experience working in any managerial role during production.
- Knowledge of freemium/free-to-play (F2P) games.
- Experience with multiple game mechanics and platforms (i.e. mobile, social, casual)
- Knowledge of game production pipeline, processes and tools (Jira/Trello/Confluence)
Apply with your CV and I'll get in touch soon!