This is an exciting opportunity for someone to remotely join a company on a mission to become the leading company that ceaselessly provides better entertainment experiences to operators and their players through our innovative Unique Live Games.
Our client are on the hunt for a creative, driven, flexible and forward-thinking Game Producer who is willing to apply their leading-edge design and technical skills to foster a new, different and next-level generation of gaming.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the cross-discipline team of developers, graphic designers, animators and QA.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining game design and game design documentation.
- Reviewing the process of creating and maintaining tickets in JIRA working along side Project managers to ensure no part of a feature or bug falls through the cracks.
- Remaining current on industry trends including: new game genres, new game design methods and emerging platforms.
- Constantly play the game and test new features while in development to ensure they meet the quality standards set forth by the game team to-date. Analysing performance data from the marketplace to help identify future game mechanics and industry trends.
- Identifying market gaps by researching market and competition analysis on current product performance.