We are a game provider within the iGaming industry and we need a Game Producer to join our growing team.
- Coordinating the workload between the different teams
- Involved in the production of games: development, graphic & motion, project management, QA, etc
- Managing, overseeing, and tracking the production and go-live processes associated with the launch of a game
- Ensuring the timely delivery of milestones, along with the associated desired output/work quality
- Planning the project accordingly, by using the necessary tools and liaising with different teams to ensure an effective delivery
- Tracking and allocating resources accordingly, so that teams have both the schedule and requirements necessary to ensure proper production, matching the previously established vision and product strategy
- Ensuring the functional teams possess both the technical expertise and FTEs to bring projects to completion
- Working closely with the QA team to pinpoint game issues and bug fixing
- Continuously improving the games, in order to achieve maximum player engagement coupled with the highest quality standards through great team efficiency and productivity
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends and technical developments.
Requirements and skills
- Previous experience in game production either within the iGaming or Gaming industry
- Experience managing technical teams
- Technical expertise & background (ideally within Development)
- Very strong Project Management skills – experience working under Agile environments
- Ability to provide guidance within areas like art, game design, organization and business
- Great combination of communication skills, leadership abilities, adaptability, flexibility, and diplomacy
- Good knowledge of the industry and the end-user
- An agile and multicultural company
- Relocation Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Plan
- Social events
- Focus on your growth and development.
Apply with your CV and we will get in touch soon.