A leading game provider within the iGaming industry are on a mission to provide entertainment experiences to operators and their players through there innovative Unique Live Games. They enjoy pushing the limits of modern technology, to create unforgettable, and high quality games.
As a Games Mathematician you would need to hold an interest in programming and an enthusiasm for games. Focusing on the development of new games, this team creates, analyses, and tunes the gameplay experience.
- Design and iterate math models with an eye towards maximising player engagement
- Collaborate with the broader team to conceptualise and implement exceptionally innovative and engaging new game features.
- Provide Math updates showing forward progress for each project
- Update, test, and maintain a code base for rapid simulation of slot game math models
- Assists with game design, feature development, and platform improvements
- Prepare math documentation and test harness for submission to regulatory agencies
- Provide support and assistance to other departments on topics relating to game math and gameplay as needed
- Stay up to date with game design trends with a focus in casino games
- Understand game design, playability, and user experience
- Solid understanding of the psychology of online casino games
- 3+ years of experience designing game math models for real money gaming with multiple released products
- An agile and multicultural company
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Mobile plan
- Office in a premium location
- Social and virtual events
- Relocation assistance
- Focus on your growth and development