Exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing mobile apps and games development companies worldwide.
- To design and implement features for new and live games.
- To develop proofs of concept for new game along with prototypes
- To maintain and improve games code and tools.
- To collaborate, communicate well and work efficiently in a team.
- Mentor new team members.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong C/C++ development skills.
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude.
- Eager to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and short life-cycles.
- Strong technical background in game development area.
- 3 years of experience in game development.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams (QA, artists, game design, etc.).
- Experience with UI development is a bonus.
- It would be great if you have experience with Unity/Unreal Engine, C# development, Android or iOS development.
What's on offer?
- Diverse work in a relaxed, international environment taking on exciting daily challenges as part of a talented young team.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Taking part in interesting projects.
- Great package & Attractive salary
Interested in having a chat about the position? Send your CV to email@example.com