Rare and exciting opportunity to join the leading global brand within igaming !
We are seeking a passionate, creative, adaptive, and pioneering Game Designer Senior Mathematician that is ready to use their creativity and industry leading skills to define the next generation of gaming.
You will help build engaging entertainment that will appeal and showcase original experiences to enthrall a wide player audience. Constructively communicating and leveraging a motivated cross disciplined team, participating, and growing in a collaborative environment, and helping to impact the industry with innovative solutions.
You will be creating mathematical models for their global online games. You will work on the design and development of cutting edge, casino-style entertainment, with a focus on slot games.
- Innovation – Thinking of new games and features to entertain our customers.
- Partnering – Working with all our creative colleagues in software development and art to create leading global content.
- Math – Conceptualizing game designs and creating mathematical models that align with defined constraints and exhibit predetermined behavioural characteristics.
- Demonstrating leadership in designing all aspects of a math design including implementation and gameplay
- Where necessary, simulations of specific game features are created to supplement the theoretical calculation.
- Test mathematical outcomes to assure quality and that accurate calculations are achieved (through excel and programming)
- Review games as they are implemented to ensure that they reflect the correct math model and adjust as needed during development to create world class math models.
- Analyze performance data from the marketplace to help identify future game mechanics and industry trends.
- Analyze games performance post launch and provide insights about customers behaviour.
Skills and expertise;
- Slot machine game mathematical design, primarily focused on slots and has led and executed the design of previous successful games in the market.
- Has designed, or been involved in the design, of 20+ games with a wide variety of machine types and math models.
- Has a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record of developing successful game concepts. Previously delivered top performing slot games for land based or online companies.
- An advanced user of MS Excel, comfortable creating and adapting large and complex spreadsheets.
- Worked with programing teams to create or adapt simulation programs in a variety of languages –java, C, C++ etc
- Has strong expertise in Combinatorics, Probability Theory and Statistics
- Has knowledge of object-oriented program design.
- Has a long-standing passion for playing games of multiple genres, and passion in slots and casino games.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to support teams through the game certification process for all markets.