An independant, internationally focused game developer is looking for talented and driven data analyst to join their vibrant offices in Malta.
This role is perfect for anyone who is highly motivated, with a passion for videogames, and excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
As a Game Data Analyst you will help design, develop, and optimize games to improve user experience and revenue by developing and analyzing meaningful KPIs and metrics for the company's games. You will also coordinate with Product Management, Design, Development, and others to determine appropriate research contributions.
Other responsibilities include:
- Providing and analyzing metrics on the performance of the games and marketing campaigns.
- In collaboration with the development and production team, provide data on the game (inflation rate, bottlenecks, churn rate, event optimizations and other relevant aspects of the games)
- Analyze data and provide insights that help to optimize the game’s features and monetization
- Constantly improve the KPIs and metrics and set industry standards for F2P games
- Analyzing payment yields and monetization flows, develop recommendations for revenue optimization
- Deep-dive analysis of user-data from large databases (Redshift, Qlik)
- Set up new projects and dashboards in Qlik
- Identify the data which will be needed to analyze new game features and user behavior
- Implementation of analytics tools, best practices and new ideas
- Identify the tools which should be used to analyze data and ensure that they are implemented and available to the team
- Maintain and constantly improve tools, bring new ideas and use best practices that set industry standards
Key Requirements & Skills
- 2+ years’ experience doing quantitative analysis or similar (manipulation and analysis of large data sets)
- Good working knowledge of industry standard analytics software (Qlik or similar)
- A solid quantitative background (mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc…) is strongly preferred
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organization, self-starter and autonomous
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
This is an incredible opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing company. If you are analytics professional that wishes to use your skills to make a truly demonstrable impact, then apply now.