A leading casino platform provider, with a large a global presence is now searching for a high calibre, fully remote Scrum Master to join their rapidly expanding team and globally distributed technology team.
The business operates as a remote first company with a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to all its personnel. While continuing to maintain a start-up vibe, the business has now very much outstripped that label in both revenue and customers numbers.
Our client is seeking a Scrum Master to plan deliverable, manage project timelines, develop solutions to complex problems and coach the development teams on the best Scrum practices.
- Organise sprints, meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Coach the team in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal comms and effective collaboration
- Be the POC for external communications
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Assist your colleagues to implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverable are up to quality standards
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team member take ownership of work and pride in the result
Ideally, you’ll already have:
- 3+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role.
- Familiarity with software development and methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts including definition of done, user stories, automated testing, and backlog refinement).
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Scrum master certification is a plus.
- Experience as an Agile Coach is a plus.
What’s on offer:
- Fully remote role
- Opportunity to progress
- Hardware allowance
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays