You will work within your team to bring to life the knowledge extracted from hundreds of thousands of documents each day, all in real-time. You will be reporting directly to the Web Development Manager and will interact with an international team of developers.
- Professional experience working with Python to develop web products
- Professional experience with a Python-based framework, such as Django or Flask
- Professional experience working in real-time applications
- Fluent English
Nice to Have
- Professional experience working with Apache, Nginx or some large production deployment
- Experience with various Amazon Web Services (AWS), such as Redshift, Kinesis, DynamoDB, and ECS
- Work with a large amount of data and make it usable for non-data professionals
- Design, develop, deploy, maintain and improve medium/big web applications
- Continually work to improve processes, implement engineering best practices, and develop automated solutions
- Work with other Engineers, Managers, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions and meet client expectations
Apply with your CV and I'll contact you soon.