A Lead Generation/Digital Marketing firm in Barcelona are looking to hire their newest fullstack developer.
The Full Stack WordPress Developer owns the challenge of implementing and maintaining modern, innovative and high-performance websites which delight our end users.
Your Main Responsibilities
• Work collaboratively with a small, cross-functional Scrum team, actively participating and contributing to Scrum events as appropriate
• Write code for user stories, conducting research, design and prototyping as necessary
• Implement automated tests as appropriate, and ensure code is checked in to the shared repository daily
• Implement and maintain WordPress websites
• Write clean PHP code, with or without frameworks as appropriate for the task at hand, as well as efficient SQL queries, with a focus on minimizing technical debt and complexity
• Implement modular designs, including development of elements as independent files that can be easily changed across the site, allowing us to adapt and A/B test elements with ease
• Develop and maintain clear and complete documentation as to how the website worked on has been implemented, and how each component works and can be edited
• Work closely with QA to ensure that each user story satisfies the Definition of Done
• Provide operational support for website as required
• Troubleshoot, identify root causes of, and re-mediate complex technical issues
Benefits along with a competitive salary:
- Healthcare plan - Flexible hours with core hours of 10-4 and some remote working options, - Full relocation where necessary - gym - food - transport - parking - yoga - pension.
Get in touch to apply!