A Pentasia client is looking for a collaborative Full-Stack Web Developer. You will be innovating around new features as well as being involved with day-to-day maintenance, upgrades and optimizations to our current stack.
• Ensuring newly developed sites are fully responsive.
• Implementing, maintaining and optimizing Back-End functionality to support Front-End features.
• Implementing, maintaining and optimizing API for external and internal use.
• Implementing, maintaining and optimizing Admins for external and internal use.
• Researching new technologies to improve our current systems.
• Optimizing and maintaining current systems and sites.
• Min 2 years with PHP.
• Knowledge of security and data protection.
• Comfortable integrating back-end API’s with front-end frameworks via AJAX.
• Some experience working with photoshop or any similar tool.
• Good knowledge of any relational SQL Database.
• A adaptable learner who takes initiative to self-teach when needed.
• Good communication in both written and spoken English.
Nice to have knowledge with:
• PHP frameworks like CodeIgniter and Laravel
• CSS frameworks like Bootstrap 3 or 4
• CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
• Dependency Management like Composer, NPM
• Web server technologies like Apache, Nginx
• Linux operating Systems like Debian and Ubuntu
• AWS S3 for front-end resources
• GIT versioning
• Excellent work environment
• Attractive salary package depending on qualifications and experience
• Exciting company activities