My client with a rapidly expanding team is in need of a full stack web developer.
*Position can be in Isle of Man, London or fully remote for someone based in the UK*
You will need to implement functionality as required for a new website production and maintain the processes of existing sites.
This role will involve end to end delivery of complex development including tech requirements review, development and testing.
- Developing websites and processes.
- Deliver implementation to the sites and/or processes as required
- Come up with original and innovative techniques which will cut down the time needed to deliver
- Produce well designed, testable, efficient code
- Consistently improve applications: system performance, functionality, code efficiency and code defects.
- 3 + years of experience in full-stack web development
- Advanced experience in C#, MVC, WebApi, WCF, jQuery and T-SQL
- Proficiency in creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of OOP design techniques
- Highly proficient knowledge of design patterns and architecture, methodologies and implementation
- Working knowledge of using HTML5, CSS, XML and JSON
- Capable of building CSS and HTML from foundations
- Proficient knowledge of ECMA Script and the different versions of the spec.
- Working knowledge in Vue.js / React beneficial
- Experience working with Bootstrap
- Experience using version control such as GIT
- Some experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with prototyping/wire-framing tools
- BSc in Computer Science
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Science
Experience with NodeJS and MongoDB is a plus