Our client is an exciting international iGaming company based in the thriving city of Barcelona currently in the process of expansion with its technology team based in Barcelona and working in a remote mode.
As a business they are looking to invest to grow their Spanish brand and other international markets. This brand is a part of the Rank Group which is looking to grow its digital international revenue base as a predominantly UK facing business. This team is a critical part of this strategic ambition.
Within their growing plans they are looking for full stack/backend developers:
- - He/She will be part of a team of developers working on the digital international group platform.
- Rebuilding of the group's websites.
- Creation of new sites and/or sites for new jurisdictions (countries).
- Development of interfaces for new gaming providers.
- Updating existing interfaces or protocols.
- Development and maintenance of backend processes.
- Development and maintenance of new frontend functionalities.
Knowledge and expertise:
- A technical level in English is a must.
- +3 years of experience using NodeJS.
- Desirable/valuable: knowledge and experience with Express JS.
- Desirable/valuable: knowledge and experience with Hexagonal Architecture.
- Desirable knowledge of PHP with any MVC framework (i.e.: Laravel, Symfony, Codelgniter, etc.). as our current platform is built in PHP.
- Design for mobile/responsive
- Basic Linux knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Patient and professional demeanour, with a can-do attitude.
- Living in Barcelona area or willing to relocate.