Established iGaming organisation need Full Stack Devs to grow rapidly expanding Maltese operation
Full Stack Node. JS Developer
- Evaluate and improve the performance, durability and security of applications in staging and production, prominently working in Node (plus potential of Lua&GoLang)
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle of the production and delivery of new gaming projects, from prototype to production.
- Maintain server-side logic and the central database, integrating front-end elements into the server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Participate in an agile delivery team, helping to ensure the technical quality of the features delivered across the team.
- Collaborate with the team to create well-designed, documented and tested game features.
- Must have 2 years hands-on commercial NodeJs experience
- Proficiency in Eggs/Koa/Express, at least one of the above frameworks
- Good knowledge of RestFul & GraphQL API development
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
Nice to have
- Front-end development experience such as Vue, React, Electrion, Anguler, Flutter
- Familiar with Serverless, Kubernetes containers