Im partnered with an iGaming business who have pioneered Virtual Gaming products since 2002 and is now at the forefront of game development with over 150 titles, including Virtual Sports, Table Games, Slots, Instant Win and shortly Multiplayer games in the iGaming industry.
The company boasts a wide range of household name clients (over 250 to be precise) including Bet365, BetVictor and Entain (Ladbrokes, Coral, Bwin etc).?
Several brands construct their group, each business targeting specific market niches.
IMPORTANT: A hybrid work model is in play from one of the following locations - Brighton/South Coast, Brentwood/Essex, Liverpool Street/London or Malta.
They work energetically, producing and distributing successful mobile and online casino games. Their dedication is rewarded with a variety of social activities and company get-togethers. They are proud of our international team and large global partnerships with leading clients. Travel is occasionally required by employees when they collaborate and network with other leading iGaming companies at annual festivals and events. They pride ourselves in offering their employee’s a workplace that initiates personal growth with support from a team of confident, experienced and reliable work colleagues.
- Resolve JIRA tickets assigned by your management
- Assess and review team code and ensure quality
- Attend daily and weekly meetings with the team and management.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of policies and procedures, as well as ensure these are followed.
- Remain up to date with modern technologies and development practices.
- Develop, maintain, and improve games to ensure clients’ needs are met.
- Excellent knowledge of NodeJS, Kafka and Redis
- Good knowledge of Redux, HTML5, CSS/SCSS
- Responsive?design and mobile-friendly best practices
- Experience working with WebSockets and the latest web APIs
- Knowledge of working with version control (GIT)
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, Jasmine
- Experience in working with NPM and building tools (e.g., webpack)
- Experience using error tracking software Sentry
- Knowledge of micro frontends
- Knowledge of Angular/AngularJS
- Experience in working with video streaming technologies Wowza
The successful candidate will:
- Have a willingness to learn
- Be highly organised, able to prioritize workload effectively with attention to detail
- Be proactive, motivated, and able to work on their initiative
- Have the ability to write efficient and clean commented code
- Be able to communicate effectively whether talking to someone technical or non-technical, both internally and with development partners.
- Competitive salary in addition to a company bonus scheme.
- We offer long-term career prospects with opportunities to develop – the job is what you make it!
- A fun working atmosphere working amongst an enthusiastic and dynamic team.
- We offer a stimulating work environment in a state-of-the-art, purpose-designed space, including games pinball machine and table tennis.
- Currently the working environment includes weekly sports/games, Friday drinks, as well as the much-anticipated Summer and Christmas parties!
- Flexible remote working – for the right candidates.
- 2-minute walk from Brighton train station
- 5-minute walk from the Brighton Lanes, pubs, and nightlife.