Fitness Performance client looking for a Full-Stack Engineer
- Be one of the first people to kickstart the team off in the EU whilst being given the opportunity to have an influence of ongoing projects and work closely with CTO
- Flexible start and finish times.
Travelling to Gozo would be required Once every Two weeks. (Travel Paid For)
Salary: €50k to €70k
Do you want to work for a company that is making a real impact in the world of sports and fitness?
You will be forming part of a project that helps athletes and teams improve their mindset, readiness, and resilience. Using patented technology, they have integrated elite tools used by the military, NASA, and neuroscientists to deliver a mobile app and web-based platform that helps our customers achieve new levels of performance.
You'll have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry, using cutting-edge technology to help athletes and teams unlock their full potential.
- Overseeing the engineering efforts for specific projects and features.
- Collaborating closely with our CTO, as well as our product, business, and marketing teams.
- Integrating third-party APIs and platforms into the application.
- Managing the web software codebase, which involves handling maintenance, code repositories, releases, and any production issues that arise.
- A deep understanding and passion for creating frontend experiences that are optimized for all platforms, including desktop, mobile, and tablet.
- Extensive experience in working with AWS and other cloud environments.
- Expertise in AI and machine learning, working with complex datasets.
- Experience working with a WordPress environment, including knowledge of plugins, WP data structure, etc.
- Experience in working with the React UI ecosystem, such as Material-UI, Webpack, and ElectronJs.