My client's mission is to be at the forefront of entertainment across all verticals of the business. They constantly strive to improve, optimize and re-innovate everything they do to maintain their position as one of the leading Online Casinos in the iGaming industry.
What you will be doing...
Working with us you’ll be at the heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. They deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos, and betting sites. They process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Preparing and producing releases of software components.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Planning Scrum sprints with PO, Architect, Team Lead
- Providing accurate estimations on both front-end and back-end t
- Taking responsibility for the product and your contributions to it. Reviewing code and providing constructive feedback
- Lookout for strategies on migrating existing AngularJs application into a newer framework applying best practices and patterns
- Collaboration with QA to ensure tests are aligned with the solution and complement tests written by development
- Contributing to CI & release pipeline
- Organizing & executing releases
- Supporting production environment for products and services delivered by the team during office hours
What we would like to see from you...
- Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of REST APIs and integration patterns with 3rd party services
- Experience with logging tools like Splunk
- Experience with CI/CD, deployment pipeline
- Experience with a distributed version control system like Git
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
Company Benefits Package...
- Private health insurance (including dental care)
- Travel and life insurance
- Free breakfast (every day!)
- Lunch provided once a week
- Annual sports allowance to be spent on gym/sport memberships or sports clothing or equipment
- Free weekly HIIT and yoga classes
- Coffee shop vouchers
- Fresh fruit juices & smoothies every Friday!
- Beer Fridays! (non-alcoholic beverages also offered)
- We also endeavour to enrich our employees’ work-life balance by offering a Volunteering Programme
- Exciting team events & company parties!