One of the leading Online Casinos in the iGaming industry is looking for a Full Stack developer to join their team in Malta
You’ll be at the heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies with more than 20 million users daily.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Preparing and producing releases of software components.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Planning Scrum sprints with PO, Architect, Team Lead
- Providing accurate estimations on both front-end and back-end t
- Taking responsibility for the product and your contributions to it. Reviewing code and providing constructive feedback
- Lookout for strategies on migrating existing AngularJs application into a newer framework applying best practices and patterns
- Collaboration with QA to ensure tests are aligned with the solution and complement tests written by development
- Contributing to CI & release pipeline
- Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of REST APIs and integration patterns with 3rd party services
- Experience with logging tools like Splunk
- Experience with CI/CD, deployment pipeline
- Experience with a distributed version control system like Git
If you are willing to work in a multicultural environment with great benefits and becoming part of a leading brand in the Gaming field, just apply with your CV.