My client in the sportsbetting industry is looking for some Frontend Client Developers to join their newly established team in any of the following locations: New York, Miami, Las Vegas.
- Writing clean code that is functional for the purpose of maintenance, bug fixing and enhancement of
- moderately complex programs/features
- Verify, test and produce technical documentation of both proposed and existing software
- Take part in peer code reviews focused on high quality feedback
- Contributes to improving software development best practice /process to achieve well-engineered results
- Implement new solutions to improve software performance, reliability and availability of the system
- Automate testing in a CI/CD environment
- Implement new features driven by the priorities in the roadmap
- Current experience with OOP, preferably C# and TypeScript
- Knowledge of SOLID principles of design.
- Knowledge of SignalR and Xamarin would be beneficial.
- Experience with automation and CI/CD, preferably Azure DevOps
- Knowledge and practical experience of source control and tools such as GIT
- Experience of iterative/agile (e.g. KANBAN, SCRUM, XP)
- Ability to build something from scratch
- Experience developing for web browsers (mobile and desktop) and native application (Xamarin iOS and
- Employing a craftmanship approach, to develop clean, readable and enduring code
- A strong academic background (formal qualification, HND, Degree or equivalent experience)
- Aptitude for abstract reasoning and technology agnostic
- Broad understanding of networking, OOP frameworks and data structures