Amsterdam based start-up is looking to expend their team with 2 “Full Stack” Developers.
Are you a “Full Stack” developer eager to participate in the next internet revolution? Then, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Blockchain consulting and development studio based in Amsterdam.
They are a multidisciplinary team of digital consultants, concept designers and software engineers with deep roots in the Blockchain space and extensive experience in working with industry leaders. They bridge the gap between the worlds of cutting-edge distributed technology and enterprise innovation. They are currently looking for a developer to strengthen their team. Having any Blockchain experience is off-course a plus, but it is not a deal breaker. Their team will help you get up to speed with the latest and greatest of the internet revolution.
Navigating cutting edge technology can be really challenging, and requires a persistent mindset. We are therefore looking for developers with the following characteristics:
- Able to work with a team.
- Always willing to try at the cost of failing.
- Will always speak their minds even when it’s uncomfortable.
- Self-organised and willing to go down the rabbit hole to learn what it takes to succeed.
- Able to cry for help when needed.
- Collaborate with our team on building Web 3.0 solutions
- Positive attitude towards new challenges and changes
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Any Blockchain/DLT experience
- Agile (Scrum)
- Familiar with architecture design (C4)
- Additional programming languages GO, Rust, Java, Kotlin, TypeScript
What’s in it for you:
- Pioneer in the next internet revolution
- €30 - €55K depending on skills and experience
- Transportation reimbursements
- Young and motivated team
- Being part of an internationally growing company
- Work on different projects for large international companies
- Team building events