Well established Payment Software Provider are looking for a Full-Stack Developer
- Chance to join well established company with over 30 years of experience.
- Be part of the transactional processing power behind some of the world’s most innovative and fastest growing Payments companies.
- Career growth and continuous training, who will support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
- Developing and maintaining first-class solutions for Tier 1 financial institutions around the world.
- Forming part of a large team of experienced professionals, you will be participating in different areas of the software development lifecycle and specialise in a range of different areas from design, development, maintenance and quality assurance of our products and services.
- Liaising with different parts of the business, you will be dealing with Business Analysts, Project Managers and other internal functions in order to fulfil Client requirements.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- +3 years of work experience in software development.
- Knowledgeable in Java, Subversion, Maven, Jenkins, Spring, REST web services, XML, JSON, JQuery.
- Experience in microservices architectures.
- Have a good understanding of User Experience (UX) analysis/design.
- Familiar with the Agile Methodology.
- Hands-on experience with solving browser-specific issues.
- Must have good knowledge of database management systems, ideally Oracle.
- High standard of software programming techniques and unit test coverage.