Multinational Gaming Software company is looking to hire a Full Stack Developer as a permanent addition to the team in New York to develop and improve online applications for multiple desktop, mobile and tablet platforms.
- Writing clean code that is functional for the purpose of maintenance, bug fixing and enhancement of moderately complex programs/features
- Verify, test and produce technical documentation of both proposed and existing software
- Take part in peer code reviews focused on high quality feedback
- Contributes to improving software development best practice /process to achieve well-engineered results
- Implement new solutions to improve software performance, reliability and availability of the system
- Automate testing in a CI/CD environment
- Implement new features driven by the priorities in the roadmap
- Experience with OOP, preferably C# and TypeScript
- Knowledge of SOLID principles of design.
- Knowledge of SignalR and Xamarin would be beneficial.
- Experience with automation and CI/CD, preferably Azure DevOps
- Knowledge and practical experience of source control and tools such as GIT
- Experience of iterative/agile (e.g. KANBAN, SCRUM, XP)
- Experience developing for web browsers (mobile and desktop) and native application (Xamarin iOS and Android)
- Aptitude for abstract reasoning and technology agnostic
- Broad understanding of networking, OOP frameworks and data structures
- A growth mindset, happy to learn new technologies
- Capable of adapting & changing spaces to work on the next sporting technology feature
- Genuine passion for programming
- Able to take accountability, promotes and supports the team’s contribution to achieving exceptional results
- Proactive, you will use initiative to seek out ideas to improve quality and productivity
- Consider organizational goals when making decisions
- Works effectively with and in support of others by effectively communicating and sharing information/ideas
If this position caught your attention and you would like to apply. Please send your latest resume over for consideration.