This is an opportunity to join the development team of a creative, fast-growing, profitable, independent software company.
Our client has pioneered Virtual Gaming products since 2002 and are now at the forefront of HTML5 development with well over 100 games, including Virtual Sports, Table Games and Slots.
They have an immediate vacancy for a Full Stack Developer, where your main task will be to develop and update their current admin system.
Many of their projects require interaction with server-based APIs, so you'll gain experience in back-end web development and a good understanding of overall system architecture principles.
The successful candidate will
- Have a willingness to learn
- Have a degree in Computer Science or closely related subject
- Be highly organised, able to prioritize workload effectively with attention to detail
- Be proactive, motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Have the ability to write clean commented code
- Be able to communicate effectively whether talking to someone technical or non-technical, both internally and with development partners
- Have good problem solving and analytical skills in order to spot errors and diagnose problems
Key Technical Skills
- 2-4 years experience with JAVA & Angular/AngularJS
- Good knowledge and experience of Object-Oriented Programming
- Java, MySQL, JSON
- Experience working with Java Web Application Servers
- Experience working with external web APIs
- Familiarity with internet HTTP requests
- Understanding of RESTful API Methodology
- Experience with version control (GIT)
- Experience working on admin type systems
- Experience working with SQL Server
- Knowledge of Wowza video streaming technologies
- Experience of working with web sockets
- Experience of Java EE (Enterprise Edition)
- Experience of the Spring Framework
- Knowledge or prior experience with Resin web server