Newly formed client based in Blockchain looking for talented Full stack developers in London to work on an exciting Defi project
Client is part of a wider and established group and recently secured a large amount of capital investment for this project.
- Are you experienced in the world of blockchain/crypto
- Are you experienced in React or one of GO/Node/Python
- Are you looking for an exciting growing project with the stability of an established group behind it?
- Help build monitoring and alerting on the Defi space
- Work collaboratively with colleagues and brainstorm/analyse projects
- Research, design, build and test blockchain technologies.
- Work as an active member of the global blockchain community, keeping up to date with the newest trends
- Drive continuous improvement throughout project management processes, feeding ideas, recommendation of tools used & updating processes where needed.
- Competency in React and one/or more of: Python, Go and Node.js
- Hold a reasonable understanding of the world of blockchain and its tech
- Graduate degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science or another equivalent field
- Familiar with the principles of various applications in the Defi industry
- Hold a prior in-depth knowledge of Defi decentralized transactions, lending, derivatives, etc.), and familiarity with the security mechanisms behind them
- Understand finance such as trading, lending, automatic market-making, derivatives
- Good knowledge of Ethereum blockchain and Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Production level experience in the Defi ecosystem
- Experience with Solidity as a programming language
- Knowledgeable of smart contract vulnerability
- Experience across common vulnerability classes for the smart contract at the design or system level