This is an opportunity to join the development team of a fast-growing, profitable company with over 100 games, including Virtual Sports, Table Games and Slots.
Working closely with our slots development team, the Frontend Games Developer will enhance the existing slots framework by prototyping and deploying the new features.
Many of our projects require interaction with server-based APIs, so you'll gain experience in back-end web development and a good understanding of overall system architecture principles.
Key Technical Skills
- Phaser or similar game library
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3/Sass
- Responsive design and mobile friendly best practices
- Experience building HTML5 web-apps
- Knowledge of working with version control (GIT)
- Experience of working with NPM and build tools
- Experience of working with spine
- Experience of working with web sockets
Please note that commercial experience is not a must. We will also hire talented Graduates!
If you are looking to grow your career inside the iGaming world feel free to apply with your CV. I'll contact you soon!